1. Click on the “Enrollment Packet” tab below.
2. Print out the forms and complete as much information as possible.
3. Gather the information outlined in the “Required Documentation Form” (proof of residency, birth certificate, immunization records, etc)
4. Click on the “Individual Forms” tab if you need information regarding medication at school, special education services, homelessness, etc. Print and complete the necessary forms.
5. Take all enrollment materials to either your child’s new school or Central Office.
1. Click on the “Schools of Choice” tab below.
2. Review the Schools of Choice information (especially the dates and deadlines).
3. Click on the “Schools of Choice Application” link.
4. Print the form and complete all of the information.
5. Deliver the completed application to Central Office (Office of the Superintendent).
6. Once you receive approval from the Superintendent, complete the steps of enrollment outlined in the “Residence Living Within the Yale Public School District” section.
Welcome to Bulldog Country!
John F Farrell Elementary
Yale Junior High
Yale High School